Changes in Service
During the second phase of the Covid-19 re-opening plan, we continue to place the health and welfare of our patients, staff, and dental partners as our highest priority.
As such, we have implemented changes in the front and back for your safety:
• Every patient visit will require a prescreening and temperature check
• Social distancing measures, and limits in the number of people are in place
• We ask that patients wear a non-medical mask in the reception area
• We ask that patients wait in the hallway if others are already in the waiting area
• We ask that patients wait outside the office until their appointment times
• We ask that patients hand sanitize and use a pre-procedural rinse
• The use of plexiglass barriers at the front desk
• Adherence to personal protective equipment, above those recommended by the BC minister of health
• The addition of Surgically Clean Air Purification systems to clean the air.
Please see surgicallycleanair.com for more information
Thank you for your continued support